Built with the highest standards for comfort, travelling and that covers all the demanding safety measures to operate in the Galapagos Islands. Been a first-class cruise, you can expect the outmost level of service. It complies with all the standards set by the Galapagos National Park to best protect the environment and the islands.
Social areas Outdoor
Social areas Indoor
- Passengers: 16 max.
- Cabins: 9 cabins. 2 Upper Deck cabins, 1 Main Deck Suite, 6 Lower Deck cabins.
- Crew members: 8 + 1 Bilingual naturalist guide.
- Registered vessel name: Grand Daphne.
- Type & Class: Aluminum Motor Yacht.
- Construction year: 2020
- Capacity: 16 passengers + 9 staff/ crew members.
- Class: First Class.
- Naturalist Guide: 1 Certified National Park multilingual Naturalist Guide.
- Crew: 8 experienced and certified crew members + 1 naturalist guide. It includes 1 captain, 1 pilot, 2 sailors, 1 machinist, 1 chef, 1 waiter/bartender, 1 assistant.
- Social areas Outdoor: Shaded outside deck in Main Deck, bar, Sun Deck and terrace.
- Social area Indoor: Bar, living room, dining room.
- Length: 38.32
- Width: 7.20
- Place of Manufacture: Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Amenities: TV, DVD, 2 zodiacs.
- Electricity: 110 V.
- Cruising Speed: 12 Knots.
- Propulsion: 405HP/1950RPM.